Achieve timely delivery of projects and products while meeting defined quality and budget objectives and mitigating risks with Project Management Consulting from Binoid Solutions.
Project management must reconcile two conflicting aspects of projects: the need for speed in project and product delivery, and the equally important need to deliver the project as promised. To achieve timely, reliable delivery, the process must allow for and mitigate unforeseen problems and risks.
Binoid Solutions' project management methodology is standardized and scalable, and it organizes work through detailed plans that are based on defined and agreed-upon customer requirements and objectives.
To assist project management and control, we employ the Business Requirements Specification (BRS) and Agile Methodologies as a framework for identification of deliverables, scheduling of tasks, and allocation of budget and resources. Designed-in project controls focus accountability and responsibility, define information flow, measure task performance, identify and mitigate risk, resolve issues, and manage proposed changes to project scope, schedule, and cost. We continuously monitor schedules, costs, and resources to ensure that deliverables are consistent with your time, budget, and quality objectives.
Key components of our Project Management Methodology include:
- Problem definition - project charter
- Objective clarification - project objective statement
- Scope/deliverables identification - Business Requirements Specification (BRS)
- Time-sequenced task scheduling and critical path identification
- Critical Path Methodology (CPM)
- Controls for facilitating communication ; risk/issue management ; quality management ; performance management ; scope, schedule and cost control
- Web-enabled, centralized project reporting mechanisms for program, project and team collaboration; task monitoring; resource allocation; time/performance reporting
- Quality reviews for milestone/deliverable completion and acceptance
With Project Management Consulting from Binoid Solutions, your organization can enjoy:
- Timeliness in project/product delivery
- Achievement of defined quality/performance standards
- Delivery within approved budget
- Mitigation of unforeseen risks